CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Learn Live Hope

Monday, February 8, 2010

Childhood story

I was born at 24 July 1982 in Hospital Besar Seremban, N.Sembilan with a 2.75 kg and on a second day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I was a second child of five. My family was stay at Seremban until 1988 before we move to Nilai. I go to kindergarden at 6 years in Seremban. After that i started primary school at Sek. Keb Sepang Road, Nilai. The school is near from my house so i just walk to school everyday. I was a very shy girl and not a naughty girl. Our family live with a modest life. My father was working and my mother is a housewife. Our house just nearby from my grandmother house. Usually, i was follow my grandmother go to the river to catch a fish and prawn. My childhood time was very enjoyable and full of loving around. I hope my kids also will have a very enjoyable on their childhood time because it’s come once in a lifetime. This is some of the pictures that i could share.

with my eldest brother

with my brother and cousin
with my cousin



with my mother and cousin

0 comments: