CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Learn Live Hope

Friday, January 29, 2010

love to learn

I like to learn something new everyday...do the samething everyday make me bored...so study is the best way for me to feel fresh, be a thinking person but i'am gonna be a very busiest person everyday...with a commitment at home, with my family-hubby and child...so it' s important for me to manage my time properly so that i can make all the things accordingly. I hope for the best.



I am learning the art of listening.
I wish to be an eternal student.
I am learning the art of believing.
I wish to be an eternal believer.
I am learning the art of serving.
I wish to be an eternal servant.
I am learning the art of becoming.
I wish to be
The father of my silver dreams.
I wish to be
The son of my golden realities.


Excerpt from The Dance Of Life, Part 2 by Sri Chinmoy

1 comments:

Richard said...

realy nice blog.

Richard / Germany